Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Magnesium Deficiency & Migraines


Magnesium is extremely important to nearly every organ in the body. It is found to be involved in, according to neurosurgeon Dr. Blaylock, in 325 biochemical reactions in the body. It is arguably a deficiency in 80% of the population of the United States.

Not surprisingly, a deficiency in magnesium is implicated in some migraine attacks. Aside from magnesium helping maintain normal blood pressure, blood sugar (glucose) levels and muscle function, it is a catalyst in the biochemistry that is needed to prevent migraines.

Magnesium activates enzymes that are part of energy production as well a regulating calcium levels (especially in muscles...helping preventing cramps) plus regulating copper, zinc, potassium, vitamin D (bone and immune function) and many other important functions of the body.

Levels of magnesium are reduced by too much coffee, carbonated drinks, excessive salt, and alcohol. In addition, heavy menstruation can cause a depletion. This, in particular, is where migraines are impacted. As you may know women of menstruation age have three times as many migraines as men. Migraines are very much related to hormone balance.

What to do about it? A good multivitamin supplement which has the recommended daily allowance (RDA) of magnesium prescribed for good health should be taken. This mineral is best assimilated by taking it (in the vitamin complex) with green foods and also with meats.

Just because a little is good, a lot is not better. Too much magnesium can cause diarrhea and can upset the balance of other inorganic minerals such as calcium, zinc and copper. Do not load up on it!

Some researchers believe that combining magnesium with the feverfew herb and riboflavin. The website @ http://www.migraine-headache-relief can provide this supplement.

The B vitamins are very valuable in counteracting migraine headaches. It goes without saying that a good multiple vitamin supplement with the B vitamin complex is the best way to go to eliminate one significant cause of migraine headaches.

The B vitamins in research studies are proven very beneficial in reducing migraine attacks by themselves. Ditto for feverfew...by itself it has proven beneficial.
Denis Van Loan DDS

2 comments:

  1. I have long felt a special connection with herbal medicine. First, it's natural, Charlie attended the same small college in Southern California - Claremont Men's College - although he dropped out of school to enroll in the Julliard School of Performing Arts in New York. York. Had he been to Claremont, he would have been senior the year I started there; I often thought that was the reason he was gone when he discovered that I had herpes. So, my life was lonely, all day, I could not stand the pain of the outbreak, and then Tasha introduced me to Dr. Itua who uses her herbal medicines to cure her two weeks of consumption. I place an order for him and he hands it to my post office, then I pick it up and use it for two weeks. All my wound is completely healed no more epidemic. I tell you honestly that this man is a great man, I trust him Herbal medicine so much that I share this to show my gratitude and also to let sick people know that there is hope with Dr. Itua. Herbal Phytotherapy.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. Whatsapp ... 2348149277967
    He cures.
    Herpes,
    Breast Cancer
    Brain Cancer
    CEREBRAL VASCULAR ACCIDENT.
    Hepatitis,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Tach Disease,Shingles,
    Lung Cancer
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HIV,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Cervical Cancer
    Colo-rectal Cancer
    Blood Cancer
    SYPHILIS.
    Diabetes
    Liver / Inflammatory kidney
    Epilepsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world had crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure for Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua herbal treatment (A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219.

    ReplyDelete